Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day one


Probably not but here we go.


So here starts the game and I have a girl who is pigeon toed and wears bike shorts with a handkerchief on her head. This can only lead to good things.





So it seems I'm being shipped in the back with all the stuff. Seems something a parent not interested in their child's safety would do but all the better to make you want to strike out as a pokemon trainer right~!








You better believe it. So it seems I was "shipped" to this little god forsaken town of LITTLROOT. It seems forced pokemon labor is cheap so they move everything in while we get to sit back and feel superior. Set the clock and it mysteriously turned to night outside, Oh god what cursed powers does this clock have?

I turn on the PC to see what I have in it, somehow I managed to smuggle a potion inside it's case and retreve it, I will need it if I want to keep a pokemon alive long enough to get me out of here.

I go downstairs only to find my mother salivating over father on TV. It seems to have ended just as I arived good ridence. Mother then wants me to make nice with one of his friends in town, why she wants me to see a grown strange man by myself only makes me wonder.

It seems there are only 3 houses in this "town". The neighbors seem ... strange to say the least, nothing they talk about is of interset. I finaly arive at the this "Birches" house and am greeted by his wife. Seems they have a son they want me to meet and she forces me into his room. I don't like this. But he's not there, but there is a pokeball just sitting there...

Too good to be true the brat shows up just as I get to looking at it. He has the nerve to bring up my father and somehow wonder how a woman such as myself could come from him. I already hate this boy, though he did offer to catch me a pokemon, this boy could be useful so I play friendly.

He complains about having to help his father and inexplicably just hops on the computer, I decide to leave him to his toys. That's when I hear it. The cry of a wild pokemon and I have to go see...

... the good prof getting attacked. This could prove to be amusing I've never seen a live pokemon mauling before, but he says there is a pokemon in the bag. I can't help but want to take one out even if it means saving this "friend" of my father.







And there he is, my little bird of fire waiting to let me release him. What ensued couldn't be called a fight, it was too one sided. The retarded rat that attacked Birch was the one mauled in a few instance and my little bird was to blame. This was exactly what I wanted out of life, this was the thrill I always wanted.

The prof in his infinite wisdom gave me "Blaze". Today is the start of my new life, the life of a trainer. Living by my own will and wants. With this I leave this small pitiful town to see the world on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment