Saturday, April 11, 2009

verdanturf town and on

So after a few fights (and a dozen registrations) I make it to vardantuf town. I guess I'll look around a certain loser may live here. After stoping by wally I remember the one tunnel was being dug to here, maybe I can use my new HM to bust it open and get something. So into the tunnel I go.

In just a few minutes I find the place and smash it open, the one nutjob trying to beak it down by hand gives me a new HM. Not bad.



After looking around the cave I find an exit to route 116 I don't remember so I'm going to look around. This guy was looking for some glasses and I found a pair lying on the ground... weren't his so I keep them. Maybe one of my pokemon will look good wiht them. Besides that there wasn't much back here so I guess I have to take that other path I saw a while back. What a pain.

Found a family that wanted to have a entire family brawl with me so I figured why not. After beating them they give me some sort of trainign harnes. Whatever On I go.

So there is this trainer hill thing, so why not sounds interesting. Seems it's closed though, that just sucks it was sounding interesting.










So I see a camera crew and figure somethings up but they just jump me. Gahh I thought reporters were supposto only observe not get involved. Whipped them good. Seems this was some sort of interview... strange people.

Go north a bit and it seems that there is a vicious sandstorm going on. So on to Route 112. So a bit more and I see these two strangly dressed guys.



Team magma I presume? Seems they are looking for a meteoroid to wake something up however that makes sense. Either way I can't pass. Guess I'll see if that tunnel I saw earlier leads anywhere.









Oh god is that smoke? I think my tires are melting... I need to get through this place quick.
Made it through, was somewhat hot but I made it out fine. Fought a bit more outside and bugs finally evolved!








Looking alright wish he wouldn't have become a flying type, and then the rumors were proven true.










His shell became a pokemon too... digusting but interesting, glad I left that space open for it. Well back on track. I almost had 2 of my party taken out by a trainers pokemon using explosion but Blaze survived it.

Caught a spinda called it Spin. Found alittle shack in this ash wasteland.





That is one heck of a speech impediment. Well he says I can collect ash and he'll be able to make glass out of it. Maybe I can sell it for a decent amount.

Caught a slugma, calling him Sluggy.







So I arrive at fallabor and decide I have to fix up the party.

I need a dedicated psychic type so Shazam (abra) is going to be the lead for a while, Blaze for fire and fighting(Combusken) is second, Leaf for water and grass(Lombre), shady (sableye) for that combination of dark and ghost, Raggy for some genearl normal type(Zigzagoon), and tike for an electrical type(Electrike).

Going south I caught a Swablu, named her blu.

Shazam evolved, maybe he can actually fight now. Fought some more trainers, got forced to register some more. Yadda yadda.










Great more tunnels to rustboro maybe something is going to be interesting on the way down there. Well it's the most interesting cave I've been in so far. It has random craters though I have no clue how that works.








And just a few steps in and I found team magma doing some random crap I don't care about.They babble on and then something interesting happens.









Team aqua shows up they get into a shouting match and magma says something about a meteor and leaves. Moveing on I catch a solrock, I'll call it sol.

I get back to rustboro too quick. Maybe I'll go see what team magma is up to.






Seems like they left, wonder what they are up to.

So I ride up the car to the top of the mountain. It's free at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment