Friday, April 10, 2009


So after clearing a beach of children trainers I feel warmed up for another real city. Seems that they have a market. Not much there for me. Found where the goods were to go but it seems the person they were for is gone. Arg why can't this just be easy?

With some more exploring I found something odd. A bunch of people gathered in front of the museum dressed up like aqua members. I decided to hold off checking on them and look around a bit more. I head back and they seem to have went inside.

Had to drop 50 to get in but it seems they remember me, this is going to be fun~.... wait he just threw a TM at me and ran. Oh well maybe the others want to get stomped.... but they don't. Oh well, found the guy upstairs and gave him the parts. Then the aqua guys wanted to fight, finally I was waiting for this.






Seems the aqua boss showed up. Asked if I was a part of team magma whoever it is. Made some speech and then left. Whatever, this is over with now what to do.

I get out and another strange guy named scott babbles on and registers on my pokenav. God I wish I never got this thing.





I find this place called the battle tent. Seems SCOTT was in front of it and gibbered on and left. Why am I finding so many weirdos?

So I want to check it out, they take my pokemon away and say I have to use theirs... Why does this seem like a scam?

So I win 3 straight fights with their pokemon and they give me a ... full heal. Oh well I guess it was alright. Nothing more in the town it seems so I move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment