Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dewford

Ignoring the call I have arrived at dewford. At least it's somewhere else, maybe I can hitch a ride to somewhere else or find a pokemon to carry me over water.









Well these people while insane for living on an island are somewhat friendly. This one just gave me a rod... Wait this thing is a piece of crap just gets magickarps. How stupid, I'm going to give that guy a piece of my mind, catching one and calling it bait.

Going around this island they seem to be obsessed with the "secret making". Whatever it is it dosen't make sense. Looking around to deliver the item I found a silk scarf, while not my style free is free? Couldn't find the guy in town so I'm going to check out the cave to the west.

Seems I was right, person mentioned him passing. Gives me this Flash HM and says that I need the badge from the gym to use it. Oh well I guess I just have to go trounce a gym leader.

Oh god. I can't see more then a foot around me. Let me guess this would be a great situation for FLASH wouldn't it, oh wait I need to beat the leader here to USE flash. Oh how cleaver. Well I'm slowly getting used to it and the trainers don't have much ability.







And there he is, the man I will stomp to get my second badge. This was a real stomp too, his pokemon didn't stand a chance against my sprigy's confuse. Now I guess I can check out that hole in the ground now.

So in that tunnel I caught a makuhita, I'll call him punchy. So this flash HM does light up the tunnel... though its still limited, oh well I can see my feet now. Then I meet something strange.



This looks like something from a bad cartoon. I'll see if I can catch it through. Srigy couldn't tackle it so I think it's some sort of ghost type but he couldn't take the fight and fainted. Guess I'll just have to see if I can find another one. Caught an aron I'll call erin.... Also got a call from Roxanne she says something about wanting to fight me later, I can't wait for that one she was actually a challenge... but who is giving out my number?

Found another Sableye, I am so catching him this time. Once again they fall. At least they aren't super rare. I'll get one eventually. A level down and just that happened, lost a few balls but I didn't want to take any risks, I'll call him shady. I think I'll even go out and take her into this party. Seems she's a Dark Ghost so that's cool even if she looks silly.
After going through a bunch of tunnels I finally find him. What the heck would someone go through all that trouble to end up here? I gave him the letter he gave me a tm, guess that makes it worth while. I hate being a delivery girl though. Then he forces me to register pokenavs with him. What is it with people doing this?

Well talking to the old man he says he'll take me to slateport, guess I might as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment