Thursday, April 9, 2009

The gym adn onward

(Due to my inability to have internet at the moment I am saving this and posting later, hence numarical names)

Well there goes my idea that there might be more decent men in this world. Met a man who doesn't even know how to make his little girl laugh. He reminds me of my father a bit. So he wants something to make her laugh, I'll give him something, it may take a few years but she'll finally get the joke.

I find the gym in town but cage and leaf are about the only ones who may dent a rock pokemon so to the north I go to see what I can capture. I find some vandals have messed with a sign about some new tunel system but that doesn't matter I want my first badge. While training I got a Taillow which I called pecker and a Whismer called whirlp. Cage seems strong enough now so I head back to the gym.
Here I stand in front of the rock gym. Now if I remeber correctly ground type and rock type are often related so I rearange my party. I put Sringy away and took out pecker, if there are ground attacks pecker won't get hit. Hopefully this pans out for me. With this I decide to go in.

Seems I was wrong with pekcer might being effect. Deffensivly yes, offensivly better stick to cage. Even with miscalculation I rip through these "trainers" and get all the way up to the gym leader.

She seems to be too polite for her own good but she's a gym leader so she must know what she is doing. I will surpass her though, I must! The first two of her geodudes went down quickly, but her third pokemon...








WHAT IS THAT THING AND WHY DID IT JUST OBLITERATE CAGE?!... and the rest... I ... I lost, what was that rock tomb?!

I can try again... I have to try again, I'll just train Cage and Leaf up more! Back north I go! On this trip I luckly caught an abra and I know how these things love to teleport away so I'm happy I got him, I'm calling him shzam. Also caught a Nincada, I'll call him bugs... I think he's a bug anyway, I'll have to see. I also got a Skitty and named her katz. I think I might use her against the gym leader, That attrack move was somewhat anoying. Deciding that maybe I can find another grass or water type pokemon on teh way back I'm going to go back through the forest to see if there are anything.

Just my luck in that blasted forest I find a shroom but it just wasn't strong enough for me to capture. Oh well.

Though I'm lucky sringy finally evolved! Though he is now flying... So I don't know how well he'll do with rocks flying at him. Decide to go outside the forest for a second and what do I see? A Marill this is perfet! I'll call him Marv. This fight also raised the same question once again... How does sringy still use poision sting? I head back to north Rustboru city to fight some trainers I saw earlier and the hard work paid off, marv leared water watergun, with that I think I can fight that monster of a pokemon.(I don't know why this got underlined)

The battle was grueling but I won only because rock tomb didn't instantly kill leaf. So now I can use cut outside of battle and got som stone TM now. So now I move one... but a comosion is outside.








Sees the one strange guy just had his stuff stolen. Serves the idiot right. anyway I have some trees to chop down.










Why yes I would.












I still would, and behind that Shroomish which I caught him, hes now called mush. With this cutting spree done i'm going to move on.










And I get interrupted by this guy again. Had his stuff stolen, wants me to find it, cry me a river it's your fault. Well I'm heading that way, MAYBE I'll come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment