Saturday, April 11, 2009

route 110and on

So on to route 110 it seems. Seems there is a cycling road but they won't let me on it. Now I'm curious whats on it. So I walk north a bit.










And there is Birch. He says this is random but I more or less made a B line here, how the heck did he get here before me? Did he know I was coming, is he stalking me? Why does he think I'm traveling with his kid, why does everyone assume that it's just fine to register with my pokenav. Argh!

And a bit to the north I meet the most horribly bizarre people ever....



Oh god, what is going on, why is that parent dressing his kid like a pikachu, why is that women... I don't even know what she's doing. I beat them, I think those were only child pokemon but if they really wanted to fight it's their fault.








That's when Blaze evolved. Was wondering when that was going to happen. Learned double kick too. The women forced a registration on my pokenav. Isn't there a law against this? I found a strange house to the north with a man hiding under the table....







... If by mystery you mean whack job I'll believe you. Seems he has some sort of trick house in the back. I guess I'll take a look whatever a trick house is. A lot of cutting later and I meet him in the back room. Got a rare candy and he said he'll make more tricks. I don't even think there was a real trick in that house. Whatever, no I go.

Caught an oddish, named her oddy. Caught an Electrike and named him tike.



A little farther and I run into Brendan. He wants a fight so i'll give it to him. He beat a few of party but that was only because I've been walking all the way here. Caught a gulpin called her Glutton. So after fighitng a lot of trainers and forcing me to register numbers with them. Arg. Anyways I arive in mauville city and get the HM for smash from some guy, would be great if I could use it. I was also given a bike for free, what can I say I have a certain charm~.



So I find the gym and the little brat wally is blockign the door. Seems he's arguing with his uncle that he wants to fight the gym leader. I say let him get whooped. Also I have sneaky feeling he's going to register on my pokenav. First he wants a battle to prove himself. I whoop him, suprisingly he doesn't force me to register him. Finally maybe this stream of people regsertering with me will end... Then SCOTT shows up and babbles something and leaves... I think he's stalking me.

So it seems this is an electric gym, guess I'll have to change my party to ground types and such. I think I have a few of those. I don't have too many but a few grass should work. Well I'll put them thorugh some workouts so they can be ready for this, these guys are too lazy at the moment.

So while training I happen across this. What in gods name is this thing. All I know is that it's annoying with this moonlight ability. Caught it, calling it Illy. Then it happens Wally calls me up, God who is giveing out my number, is there a do not call list I can get on?







Well here I go. There is a bunch of stupid but easly figured out electrical fence things but I get through them and all the trainers. Seems my work into buggy and mush were worthless. It seems that Blaze is finishing off most of them. Though I do want to see what buggy evolves into, I heard some odd rumors.






And there he is the gym leader. So it starts, he's odd as can be, what is it with all these strange guys out in the world? The fight was hard but I came out on top, Blaze brought me through it. So I have the badge and a new TM I guess I'll train someone rock smash and move on. Though where to go?

So between north and west I went west.

No comments:

Post a Comment