Thursday, April 9, 2009

route 116

So onwards I go more trainers to crush. More sapplings to cut down. Onwards to the tunnel that was being talked about and who seems to be the guy who is making it...










By hand. How he does this I don't know, maybe he's some sort of pokemon, either way I'm going to avoid this man. Seems the pokemon react to loud noises... Seems they cause an uproar, if it's anything like the one anoying pokemon it' s going to be slightly tough. Anyways into the tunnel.







Into the tu... what the heck. Aren't tunnels... dark? This is sort of ... misty. I really don't know what to think somethings up. Walking a bit revealed what I fear, those anoying screaming things, at least they aren't that strong. Then it seems someone was holding pokemon hostage.







Too bad they aren't my pokemon. I beat him like all the rest and he drops some goods. Guess I'll return it back to the stupid idiot who lost it.










I gave them back since I want to buy some pokeballs, seems he was smart enough to give me a reward of a greatball. Then he proceeds to drag me to the office.... I don't like this.









... Why are you making me a delivery girl? At least it was better then I thought. Hopefully it's on my way or you can kiss this thing goodbye.










Wait why are you saying I'm doing this I never agreed to anything. Why are you making me go to this dewford? Jesus what is with these people?

Wait they just gave me payment before doing this... How did they make this corporation work? Well I guess if I'm in the area I'll drop their crap off. Man these men are just stupid as can be. At least I got a new toy to play with. Back on my way.



Yeah this guy doesn't have a chance to break these things any time soon. I guess I have to go by boat or something, saw a port maybe I can hitch a ride. I just hope I don't have to do something... unsavory to the crew for it. Then exiting the town I bump into..







Him. He wants me to register with the pokenav thing with him. Fine I'll do it he just leaves me be. Men are such pain at times. Then he wants a fight, so I give it to him. Of course I win. At least I can go now. No wait leaf is evolving into...








... WHAT THE HECK!? I guess this is ... alright. Well anyway moving on.











I check out the cabin by the dock and I find the guy's pokemon who was held hostage. Glad it didn't get killed off by the aqua guy. On the trip dad called my pokenav... I wish the old dude wouldn't have given out my number.

No comments:

Post a Comment